(original recipe by Noa Deutsch)
- 1 cup coconut flakes (the chunky kind)
- 1 cup nuts roughly chopped (i use half pecans, half walnuts - but any combo will do)
- 1.5 tbsp chia seed meal (or flax seed meal)
- 1 tsp vanilla powder (or add liquid vanilla to liquids)
- pinch of salt
- 3-4 squares lindt chocolate (I mix 90% and dark sea salt)
- a handful of dried cherries or blueberries (i use raisins or dates sometimes)
in a separate bowl:
- melt 1tbsp raw honey. once melted, beat in 1 room temperature egg
combine both bowls. mix well (this won’t over mix)
Using a small jar lid, press about 2tbsp of ‘batter’ into the lid. Gently invert onto cookie tray and repeat.
Bake at 350 for 10 minutes. do not over bake!
Usually makes about 9 cookies.