- 1 tbsp of vinegar to 1/2 cup light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup namaste flour (all purpose gluten-free blend)
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour (i grind my own)
- just under 1/4 cup arrowroot starch
- 2 tbsp hemp flour
- 1 + 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
in a separate bowl:
- beat 2 free range eggs
- add 1/2 cup finely ground coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp of raw honey
then add 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/4 of a large banana (mashed)
- 1 tbsp of liquid vanilla
add half of the flour mixture to the liquid bowl. stir slowly.
add half of the milk mixture to the liquid bowl. stir slowly.
add the other half of the flour mixture. stir slowly.
add the other half of the milk mixture. stir slowly.
the batter should be liquidy and “poofed”
pour into 12 cupcake cups.
bake at 350 for 13 minutes.
chocolate ganache icing
- chop 3 squares bittersweet chocolate into tiny pieces.
- throw in some sugar & maple syrup to sweeten.
- 1/2 can light coconut milk on the stove.
pour hot hot milk over chocolate and sugar. allow to settle.
after about 5 minutes, stir to form ganache. add a drop of orange essential oil. stir. refrigerate.
ice cupcakes once completely cooled.