(original recipe from green kitchen stories)
throw in some:
- gluten free oats (a cup or two)
- quinoa flakes (less than half the amount of the oats)
- some buckwheat
- chopped nuts (about a cup - i like walnuts and pecans)
- coconut (a cup-ish)
- sesame seeds, pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, flax seeds, chia seeds, any kind of seeds
- a few tbsps of coconut oil with maple syrup (equal amounts), vanilla, cinnamon, and salt.
pour over dry ingredients. mix well.
bake at 350 degrees, stirring often until very fragrant and starting to brown.
- goji berries, dried cherries, and raisins.
granola will get crunchy as it cools.