so these days i have been spending a lot of time working from home.
that is a lot of days at the computer.
with loud music.
that feels silent.
it starts to get a little wild in here.
however, there is a really big perk about working from home - lunch time!
i usually give myself a 5 minute break to create something delicious.
not enough time? i know. when you work for yourself the boss is always hardest on you.
but what can you do.
vegetables. in a bowl. warmed.
get out a pan, turn on to medium heat and throw in:
- chopped & shredded handful of brussel sprouts (cut of the ends, peel off the exposed leaves, chop one way into small shreds)
- the leaves of 5 mini bok-choys
- a few chopped nuggets of broccoli
- half a grated red beet
- one grated carrot
Shake the pan. Drizzle with soy sauce or braggs liquid aminos and a drizzle of toasted sesame oil. Shake again.
Leave the pan for 3-5 minutes (you don't want to COOK it, just lightly heat & steam)
Add all of the warmed vegetables to a bowl.
- chopped cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 of an avocado, sesame seeds
- hemp hearts
- crumbled mary's crackers
- and a sprinkle of peppered goats cheese.