I feel like everyone was sick over Christmas this year. And it seems like everyone is still sick! So i'm guessing you're all in need of a good ginger carrot juice to kick your cold - at least I know I am!
this juice is what i drink when i have a killer headache, sore throat or a head cold. try it. it has magical healing powers - trust me!
- 1 extra large organic carrot (or two normal sized ones)
- 1 inch square piece of fresh organic ginger
- the guts of one whole lemon (i cut mine in quarters like an orange, take the peel off and throw it in)
- 1 tsp of organic turmeric powder
- 1 dash of organic (sulphite free) cayenne powder
- a large dash of organic (sulphite free) cinnamon
- a smaller dash of organic (sulphite free) nutmeg
- 1 cup of filtered water
blend on high in a high speed blender until smooth.
strain through a nut milk bag.
add stevia to taste (if necessary).