Lately I have been drinking so much soda water with evoolution vinegars in it.
Have you tried this yet?
Anyway - yesterday I had the best idea: why don't I use the soda-water-vinegar-drink to make a dairy-free ice cream float with my favourite local sorbetto?
Don't mind if i do.
In one cup, add
- 1 tsp of evoolution balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup soda water
stir together & set aside.
in another cup, add
- two scoops of fiasco gelato's dairy free sorbetto (or use the real stuff!!)
Slowly pour the soda over top of the 'ice cream' and you've got yourself a float!
You literally could use any flavour combo. This time I tried Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic Vinegar + Creamy Coconut Sorbetto. Next I want to try:
- Espresso Dark Balsamic Vinegar + Creamy Coconut Sorbetto
- Neapolitan Herb Dark Balsamic Vinegar + Blueberry Basil Sorbetto
- Chocolate Dark Balsamic Vinegar + Strawberry Rhubarb Sorbetto
- Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar + Mango Pineapple Sorbetto
Let me know what flavour combo you come up with!